Selasa, 29 Maret 2011

Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport


Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport My first thought was that my 41-year perfect driving record just might be in jeopardy with this baby at my disposal for a week. My second thought was to drop everything - it’s time to go for a ride.The first Corvette arrived on the scene in 1953, the same year I did, so I’m old enough to have seen every model of Corvette actually driving on the road, even if those early year models were few and far between sightings. But every American boy of a certain age grew up with the Corvette being a magical nameplate and the iconic American sports car. Those early ‘Vettes have become highly desirable, and much sought after. I, on the other hand, well – not so much.

I have Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport never owned a Corvette, but I’ve driven every generation of the car. And while I’ve enjoyed some more than others, every minute spent in a Corvette has been special. And after a week with the 2011 Grand Sport Coupe, I can say that this is still an extra-ordinary automobile.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008